I want a really aggressive lawyer, how aggressive are you?

I am as aggressive as the case requires. A civil litigator sometimes has to take a very aggressive position on behalf of the client. That means putting forth the strongest possible arguments. If you are acting for the plaintiff, that means pushing the case forward as fast as possible, and holding the other lawyer to deadlines to keep the case moving forward. However, not all cases require or need a lawyer to be very aggressive. Some cases require more nuance. Since only 5% of cases actually go to trial, that means that the other 95% of cases settle. If you are not on speaking terms with the other lawyer because you have been so unreasonable, than it can undermine the ability to negotiate a settlement later. An experienced lawyer knows how to be aggressive and professional at the same time in order to achieve the best results for the client.